Monday, June 1, 2009

CNBC


Today, after so much hard work and personal sacrifice, the little company Robert and I started on a kitchen table in 2004 was featured on CNBC. Because my former occupation was commercial banking, the trill of having our first live national interview on a financial network, was personally very satisfying!

We have chosen to keep our corporate office in Savannah, therefore I flew to New York and was driven to Staten Island by Mark Foster, one of our franchisees. Honestly, you would think that if I knew I was going to be on LIVE television I would be have practiced and been prepared but I had spent the weekend preparing our restrooms for the hurricane season which happens to begin today as well.

With only 11 hours sleep over the past four days, when the director counted down from ten to zero my mind went blank and I am pretty sure I could have been the creator of the Paula Deen show rather than Royal Restrooms but I am very proud of our company and the job all of our staff does on a daily basis.

We may not be experts in the field of live televion, but with over 37,000 restrooms on site at events since our inception, Royal Restrooms are our specialty. More on hurricane season later but for right now, take a look at our first national interview.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1138298541&play=1

No comments: