Friday, January 25, 2008

CC

CC Sauers in January 2005
My little Doodlebug

Everyone always asks how we got into this business. That is a very good questions and the answer is very simple. Stella and CC Sauers. These two little girls are the reason I do most of what it is that I do.

We like to attend "stuff" by ourselves, just Daddy and the girls. While CC was a baby, Stella was potty training and it was not fun to hold CC, try to help Stella hover over the toilet, keep her from touching anything, keep myself from laughing at how ridiculous we all looked!

So Robert, my partner in business and I, put our heads together and came up with the solution, Royal Restrooms. And the rest is history!

The restrooms we created came from scratch out of my head, tested in the field, and perfected by our "Royal Restrooms family". We have worked hard to come up with what works best for us, and hopefully, you. This is not a big corporate machine calling all the shots but a group of people working together to fix a problem that we saw.

We hope you enjoy our Royal Restrooms.

David

No comments: